The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?

Go down 
+8
Shawn
theJOKERiv
Fat Freddy
manny
MetalGuy71
gershom
Akeldama
S.D.
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn

Shawn

What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:48 pm

I signed up for YourMusic.com and put a bunch of David Bowie remasters in my queue...
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:15 pm

[quote="Shawn"]I signed up for YourMusic.com and put a bunch of David Bowie remasters in my queue...[/quote

Didn't they pull the plug on yourmusic? It's a shame, I got a ton of great jazz reissues for cheap through them.

However, I've decided to switch back to vinyl, so not a big loss for me personally

Last night I grabbed the collector's set of Buffy: Season 6 at Amoeba Music. Now I just need to find season 2 and season 7 and I'll have the complete series. The reissues aren't as nice, so I hold out till I find the big "fold out" sets.

More hot pictures of Gellar is not a bad thing...
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Hot and spicy pork skins.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Hot and spicy pork skins.

I did something similar after I went to the used cd store (and got $73 bucks woo hoo!). Got a Tijuana Mama spicy sausage.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Never heard of 'em, where do you buy those?
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Never heard of 'em, where do you buy those?

WaWa, 7-11, Heritage's, pretty much any conveinence store.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:13 pm

There's none of those 3 around here. Is it packaged or in the hot dog cooker thingies?
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Akeldama wrote:
There's none of those 3 around here. Is it packaged or in the hot dog cooker thingies?

Pre-packaged, they usually throw 'em in with the Slim Jims and other assorted processed meat buffet.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:30 am

Cock ring
Back to top Go down
Shawn

Shawn

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:07 am

Shawn D. wrote:
Shawn wrote:
I signed up for YourMusic.com and put a bunch of David Bowie remasters in my queue...

Didn't they pull the plug on yourmusic? It's a shame, I got a ton of great jazz reissues for cheap through them.

Looks like it...I cancelled anyway...I only got one CD, then I kept getting out of stock emails...so I cancelled.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:21 am

I keep moving to cities with tons of record stores, so I'm not too worried about music clubs at this point.

Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:38 pm

What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 Img00212
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:44 pm

THE ATTACK OF THE MAD AXEMAN!

Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:56 pm

theJOKERiv wrote:

NICE!!!
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:00 pm

theJOKERiv wrote:

Nice man! My main axes are a Strat w/a DiMarzio Fast Track 2 and Lace Sensor Gold and Red pickups, a Steinberger Synapse and a Schecter Damien Elite 8 String.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Akeldama wrote:
theJOKERiv wrote:

Nice man! My main axes are a Strat w/a DiMarzio Fast Track 2 and Lace Sensor Gold and Red pickups, a Steinberger Synapse and a Schecter Damien Elite 8 String.

Thanks and yours sounds sweet!!!! This a custom job from a local who builds as a hobby - here's what mine has:

What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 26911510
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:08 pm

Very kewl dude. How do those Dragonfires sound?
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Very kewl dude. How do those Dragonfires sound?

Awesome!!!!! The guitar has a GREAT tone!!!!! I also picked up a Line 6 Spider IV amp and it sounds AWESOME for a practice amp!!!!
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Line 6 amps are fine, easy to hook into a computer and lay down tracks.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:38 pm

What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 61nnckvnySL._SL500_AA300_
Premonition 13 (Wino) - LP (orange marbled vinyl)

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:02 pm

$25 worth of gasoline, and a Snickers bar.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:25 pm

Money? What's Money? I would love to have some.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:28 pm

gershom wrote:
Money? What's Money? I would love to have some.

Well, I traded in a few things to get the LP today...I'm broke too.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:25 am

Well, I traded in a few things to get the LP today...I'm broke too.
[/quote]

Yeah I'm broke most the time, but at least I got some good music to jam, hell a persons got to find the bright side of shit heap then it aint so bad.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:37 pm

A coupla games for the X-Box 360: Mortal Kombat vs DC United (I always choose Deathstroke) and AAA Lucha Libre: Heroes Del Ring and another external hard drive for all my tunes and some food, toiletries, etc., Wendy's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next