The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?

Go down 
+8
Shawn
theJOKERiv
Fat Freddy
manny
MetalGuy71
gershom
Akeldama
S.D.
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Rum, alot of rum. Oh, and some pepsi.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:22 pm

Ha! On story mode of MK vs DC Joker does a hilarious nod to Star Trek II...Kaaaaaaaaaahhhhhnnn! I laughed my ass off.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:04 am

Lightscribe DVD Recorder, Box of Rolling Rocks
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:44 am

Blew some dough on my kids at a carnival the next town over, and then some McDs happy meals, (they got Smurfs bom).
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:48 am

I allso got a complete collection of Fraggle rock and Muppet Babies happy meal toys from McDs on E-bay for a good price, from 1986. Allso got an Alice Cooper Raise Your Fist and Yell t shirt on the way, sweet, getting stuff for myself is few and far between with a bunch of goils running the house.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:01 pm

some cheap groceries
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:17 pm

Sunday newspaper, jar of pickles, carton of eggs.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:43 pm

Quote :

What, are you a 80 year old hermit? Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:48 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

Hermit, yes. 80 years old, no.
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 4:32 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

Hermit, yes. 80 years old, no.

At least it wasn't a jar of pickled eggs Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:47 pm

Went to a flea market w/the kids today and bought a couple of CDs for two bucks a pop:

Steve Jones - FIRE AND GASOLINE (MCA 1989)
Extreme - III SIDES TO EVERY STORY (A&M 1992)
Sepultura - ARISE (R/C 1991)
Slaughtered Grace - CALL THIS PLANET...SLAUGHTERED GRACE (Cyclopean Music, 1990)

Never heard the Steve Jones album but I glanced @ the booklet and Ian Astbury of the Cult produced it (and Billy Duffy plays on a song) so I'm gonna assume it probably sounds more like them than the Sex Pistols.

ARISE is a long over due upgrade from cassette that I never got around to till now.

Haven't heard III SIDES in forever, I remember being less than thrilled with it back in the day but it was so cheap I couldn't resist.

Never heard of Slaughtered Grace (DeathCult, have you?) but it was old (1990), it looked like thrash and it was in mint shape so I sez "Ehh, what the hell." Turns out they're a Jersey based thrash band from back in the day who were buddies with the Misfits (Cyclopean was Jerry Only's label). Seven tracks of generic thrash with a run time of less than 20 minutes. Hell yeah, tr00 arcane steele baby!!
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Went to a flea market w/the kids today and bought a couple of CDs for two bucks a pop:

Never heard the Steve Jones album but I glanced @ the booklet and Ian Astbury of the Cult produced it (and Billy Duffy plays on a song) so I'm gonna assume it probably sounds more like them than the Sex Pistols.

He was also in Andy Taylor's (Duran Duran) Band and co-writing partner as well(the Thunder album). He was doing the commercial rock/hard rock sound for a while.

How does it sound??????
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:05 pm

here is the video from the Steve Jones album.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:15 pm

S.D. wrote:
here is the video from the Steve Jones album.

Haven't listened to the CD yet (and probably won't have time till Monday) but that sounds decent enough...
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:29 pm

I've heard the album, it's good late 80's "biker rock".

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:11 pm

I bought The Transformers Headmasters Japanese Collection.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:45 pm

A 16oz Red Bull...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:05 pm

S.D. wrote:
I've heard the album, it's good late 80's "biker rock".

***FAN-BOY ALERT***

The track 'I Did You No Wrong' features everyone's favorite bag of douche, one W. Axl Rose. The song kicks ass. One of the best on the album in my not-so-humble opinion. And I'm always right. The whole album is pretty decent though. Late 80's biker rock is pretty apt. It's not Sex Pistols punk at all. I think Nikki Sixx has a song writing credit or 2 on there too.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:21 am

P'Zones.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:38 am

socks
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Extreme - III SIDES TO EVERY STORY (A&M 1992)
Sepultura - ARISE (R/C 1991)
Slaughtered Grace - CALL THIS PLANET...SLAUGHTERED GRACE (Cyclopean Music, 1990)

ARISE is a long over due upgrade from cassette that I never got around to till now.

Haven't heard III SIDES in forever, I remember being less than thrilled with it back in the day but it was so cheap I couldn't resist.

Never heard of Slaughtered Grace (DeathCult, have you?) but it was old (1990), it looked like thrash and it was in mint shape so I sez "Ehh, what the hell." Turns out they're a Jersey based thrash band from back in the day who were buddies with the Misfits (Cyclopean was Jerry Only's label). Seven tracks of generic thrash with a run time of less than 20 minutes. Hell yeah, tr00 arcane steele baby!!

Hell yeah I remember Slaughtered Grace! Pretty damn good thrash, just came out a little late.

Today I bought:

Thin Lizzy- Black Rose (Remaster)
The Greatest American Hero Complete Series Boxset (it even came with a cape!)
Clerks (Snowball edition)
Bloody Pit Of Horror
Heathers (with Shannen Doherty on the cover!)
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:52 pm

Bought my ticket to see Pentagram tonight
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Pentagram is headlining a festival here in LA tomorrow. Unfortunately I won't be able to go. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Two Mountain Dews in one day, that's filling my soda quota for the month.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:08 am

Mtn Dew and Red Bull are my weaknesses, I've done quite well cutting down on both lately that I've dropped 7 more lbs.

I ordered Chinese takeout and it must have had a whole freakin' bag of salt in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?   What cool stuff did you blow your money on today? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What cool stuff did you blow your money on today?
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next