The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Thoughts Thread

Go down 
+8
SpectreFate
Fat Freddy
chewie
DeathCult
gershom
S.D.
Shawn
Akeldama
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:29 am

DeathCult wrote:
Metal-On-Metal wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
1999 is one of the best albums ever recorded Smile

Um... I'll take your word for it. Razz

Prince is an amazing musician dude. Not to mention an excellent guitarist. I think you would enjoy some of his stuff.

To be honest, I probably would.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:22 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Metal-On-Metal wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Prince is an amazing musician dude. Not to mention an excellent guitarist. I think you would enjoy some of his stuff.

1999 is great and so is Prince, he's one of my faves I have about 50 albums of his.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Akeldama wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Metal-On-Metal wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

1999 is great and so is Prince, he's one of my faves I have about 50 albums of his.

I don't think he'll ever top Purple Rain though, that album is so kick ass.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Maiden England tour 2012!!!!! Fucking hell, I am excited!!!!!!!!! Time to plan my summer.....
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Up the irons!!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:46 pm

theJOKERiv wrote:
Maiden England tour 2012!!!!! Fucking hell, I am excited!!!!!!!!! Time to plan my summer.....

I literally jumped when I got your post on Facebook haha. I'm fucking stoked for this dude! Hopefully I can afford VIP packages or whatever if they're offered. I'm definately going to this!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Akeldama wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Metal-On-Metal wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

I don't think he'll ever top Purple Rain though, that album is so kick ass.

I like Purple Rain alot. Hard to pick between those two.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:24 pm

If they ever made another M*A*S*H* movie/series a lot of the cast of That 70s Show would make fit those roles really well.
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:00 am

Who are all of these guests that have been lurking for the past coupla' days?
COME FORTH, YOU NINNIES! (Maybe they'll see this)

It seems every time I'm on, there's usually at least one guest online.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:08 am

Had a dream last night that I was going out with P!nk.

Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 P!nk

But she had a penis and I was OK with that.

I have strange dreams.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 am

It'd suck to see a schwonce just beneath those nice abs...
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:19 am

DeathCult wrote:
theJOKERiv wrote:

I literally jumped when I got your post on Facebook haha. I'm fucking stoked for this dude! Hopefully I can afford VIP packages or whatever if they're offered. I'm definately going to this!

FYI - Maiden never do VIP packages. For ticket prices, they will probably be between 25 (lawn) and 90 (orch pit). Best way to get pit tickets to pay to be a fan club member and get in on the presales. Plus, you can enter to win first to the barrier, where you are let into the venue before anyone else and get you spot up front!

The Fan Club is doing a trip to the Camden and DC shows and everyone on the trip automatically gets FTTB.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:02 pm

I would love to see Maiden this go round, hopefully the finances will allow it. I have only seen them twice, Powerslave and Somewhere In Time tours.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:44 pm

S.D. wrote:
I would love to see Maiden this go round, hopefully the finances will allow it. I have only seen them twice, Powerslave and Somewhere In Time tours.

Hope you can go! FYI - now Irvine is 2 nights, Thursday Aug 9th and Fri Aug 19th
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:05 pm

I gave my 2 weeks notice @ my 2nd job yesterday, now I can focus more on music amd working out again. I'll be leaving my primary job before you know it as well...gonna be some good times ahead...
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Akeldama wrote:
I gave my 2 weeks notice @ my 2nd job yesterday, now I can focus more on music amd working out again. I'll be leaving my primary job before you know it as well...gonna be some good times ahead...

Congrats!

Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Akeldama wrote:

Nice!!!!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Im definately get tickets as soon as they go on sale. There's a couple rare discs I could sell for some extra funds. It's a perfect show. Alice Cooper is an awesome added bonus too.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Akeldama wrote:

Two More Days !!?
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:38 pm

gershom wrote:
Akeldama wrote:

Two More Days !!?

Lol! Bring out the bong!
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:27 am

Akeldama wrote:

Excellent!!!!
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:35 am

I plan on listening to RUSH for the rest of my life, I've been a fan for over 30 years and I'm not even close to being done.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:31 am

S.D. wrote:
I plan on listening to RUSH for the rest of my life, I've been a fan for over 30 years and I'm not even close to being done.

Not a bad idea, if you have the ear for it (which you do) you'll find something new just about every time.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:06 am

I really, really REALLY wish it were legal to pack unruly children into boxes and ship them to Antarctica.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:55 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I really, really REALLY wish it were legal to pack unruly children into boxes and ship them to Antarctica.

With the way the post office works, just ship them to yourself from somewhere in town, they'll lose the box and you'll have the place to yourself for a couple weeks till they find it.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts Thread
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next