The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread

Go down 
+7
gershom
MetalGuy71
Akeldama
Fat Freddy
Stender
DeathCult
S.D.
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:22 am

We've had a bedbug outbreak from hell and it took them months to realize for themselves what the housing custodians told them and THEN took two more days to get them sprayed! Now all the housing directors and our supervisor says it's safe to go in but a co-worker who had the displeasure of having bedbugs. In his home says we are not out of the red yet.
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Really busy at work lately. I've barely had any time to get on here. We have one person still out for an injury, one went on two week vacation and then another went out with a family emergency(can't fault that, though). Gonna bring home some major scratch....................
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:07 pm

We have been officially working without a contract since 5/29 and it looks like we are on a Strike Watch. I hope it doesn't come to that..............
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Good luck man.

I've been trying in vain to get more hours at work but it's just not happening, they are really unorganized and not getting things accomplished. That means I need to quickly find something else because I'm running out of resources very fast. I was able to pay my rent for June, but it's going to take a miracle for July.

I'm scared shitless, but trying to hold it together the best I can.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Good luck guys.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:47 am

Hope something better comes along man.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:09 am

Time for a little malingering tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:05 pm

...Yup, nothing like missing work and having a three day weekend.
Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Akeldama wrote:
...Yup, nothing like missing work and having a three day weekend.

Except maybe a four day weekend? tongue
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:08 pm

Sooooo... who still hates working??

(Raises hand)
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:49 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Sooooo... who still hates working??

(Raises hand)

*raises both hands*
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:46 pm

I have a week's vacation coming at the end of September and one in mid October. The wait is killin' me.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:56 pm

I hate it for many reasons but the biggest reason is all the kitty within my grasp that I can't have...oh well.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:11 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I have a week's vacation coming at the end of September and one in mid October. The wait is killin' me.

Dude how many vacations do you get a year?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Dude how many vacations do you get a year?

I get three weeks vacay (cuz I've been working there for FAR too damn long...haha).

I usually wait until Fall to use any of 'em. I hate going places in the summer, it's always too damn hot. Besides, in the Fall there's leaves to rake, yard stuff to do, things that need fixin' around the house, etc., and it's easier to do all that shit while the kids are at school and outta my hair.

We're going to use the late Sept. week to replace the carpet in our dining room, which is something we've wanted to do since we moved into this house in 1999. The rug in there is this godawful ugly mauve/magenta color and we have HATED it since we first laid eyes on it, but till now we've never had time or $$ to do anything about it. Haha.

I'll probably use the 3rd week in mid November sometime so the wife and I can get the house good and cleaned up and decorated for the holidays with as little hassle as possible.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Dude that doesn't sound like a bad way to spend your time!
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:14 pm

I fuckin' hate white trash/EBT paying mfers!!!!!!!

I almost got into a fistfight with these lovely people at work............... Why the hell do they wanna fight me...............
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:22 am

It's b/c you listen to Brian Howe Bad Co. tongue
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:40 am

Akeldama wrote:
It's b/c you listen to Brian Howe Bad Co. tongue

lol!

If don't consider them BC and just a decent 80s AOR band, like Signal, then it's much easier to listen to(unless you completely don't like 80s AOR)........ and I found those cassettes for cheap!

On a side note, I saw them open up for Deep Purple. I think it was The House Of Blue Light Tour. BC were pretty good live.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:00 pm

Ya know, I grew up with that era of BC being played by my older bros all the time and they NEVER played the Rodgers era not the Hart (I think it was Hart) era for that matter. I doiscovered the classic BC through radio and I've always dug 'em. Howe era is just drivel that panders to pussy IMO Smile
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:36 am

I thought for a brief moment you guys were talking about the Rodgers & Hart songwriting team....but then I realized you were just talking about boring 80s AOR bands.

laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:27 am

I couldn't talk about them, I'm not much into movies and especially musicals but to write over 500 tunes in about a 25 yeart span is amazing.
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:07 pm

I applied for two new jobs today. Hopefully I get interviewed and get one of them.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Good luck, chew, I need a job change too.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:50 am

Yesterday was my first day back to work after an 11 day vacation and I (along w/others) had to shovel snow in -32 (add a wind chill factor of -12) degree weather. I've seen colder days and cold doesn't bother me but yesterday was a different cold that permeated everything. I was so tired from my body just fighting to keep warm that I lounged all day and was too tired to post anything except 1 post. I even left early for my dental appt. and I was still burnt!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread   The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The offical "I HATE WORKING" thread
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next