The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Thoughts Thread

Go down 
+7
MetalGuy71
chewie
DeathCult
S.D.
Akeldama
theJOKERiv
gershom
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Got no religion
Don’t need no friends
Got all I want
And I don’t need to pretend

Don’t try to reach me
‘Cause I’ll tear up your mind
I’ve seen the future
And I’ve left it behind
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Supernaut! I effin' love Vol. 4.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:37 pm

As fanboy of both Hagar and Satch, Black Country Communion destroys Chickenfoot.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:07 pm

*crickets*
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 9:09 pm

I gotta quit drinking pop again. I've been drinking a lot the last few days and my body's pissed! And yes I say "pop" deal w/it.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 12:45 am

Akeldama wrote:
As fanboy of both Hagar and Satch, Black Country Communion destroys Chickenfoot.

Well, you know I don't like Hagar, so I'd essentially pick any band over him. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:28 am

S.D. wrote:
Akeldama wrote:

Well, you know I don't like Hagar, so I'd essentially pick any band over him. What a Face

Well then I hope he does an album with Steven Wilson and Dug Pinnick! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:50 pm

RIP Michael Clarke Duncan.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:35 pm

Judging from all of my friends' posts on Facebook this evening, I'm the only straight male in the world who doesn't give a shit about NFL Football.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Meh, SD is just as uninterested as you, FF.

Judging from these boards I'm the only dude who gives a shit about NFL Football.
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Judging from all of my friends' posts on Facebook this evening, I'm the only straight male in the world who doesn't give a shit about NFL Football.

Don't feel too bad, I'm in the same boat as you.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:04 pm

I've been watching a little bit off and on while surfing. I just like seeing the Giants get beat, no matter who does it.

I work almost every Sunday so it's no point getting caught up in the season.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

You must be reading my posts
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:18 am

theJOKERiv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

You must be reading my posts

Yours and about 100 others...haha!!

I almost repeated a status update tonight that I first posted when the Giants were headed for the Super Bowl a while back: "If I cared about football, this is where a post about the Giants would go. But I don't, so it won't." Haha
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:36 am

Akeldama wrote:

Judging from these boards I'm the only dude who gives a shit about NFL Football.

I was too busy watching tonight's game to be on the boards Razz

Cowboys defense looked really good!
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:21 am

chewie wrote:
Akeldama wrote:

I was too busy watching tonight's game to be on the boards Razz

Cowboys defense looked really good!

I was multitasking, I had my Blackberry for the boards and chips/salsa for the game. I was impressed with "Big D" but they had a couple of lucky moments which they usually don't have.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:00 am

I was very happy to see the new look defense - they will only get better throughout the year. The O line needs some work and should gel together after a few games
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:44 am

Agreed. They got Seattle in 9 days or so and that's always a bittersweet match up.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Man, it's damn quiet in these here parts...
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Man, it's damn quiet in these here parts...

I've noticed that too... We need to start up some new threads. I've been bumping a couple of old ones recently.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:40 am

yeah, it has been quiet. Personally I've been very quiet for a long time now, both here and in real life. I need to snap out of it because I barely even speak any longer.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Yeah man, I understand that. I'm relatively quiet as well. This is the only place I really "speak" w/anybody. I am back to my old moody ass self and it sucks.

I'm also pissed that they discontinued the Red Baron Classic Crust Mexican Style pizza.
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Jon Stewart's a class act... this brought a tear to my eye.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:35 pm

That John Clayton/Slayer commercial still cracks me up!
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Akeldama wrote:
That John Clayton/Slayer commercial still cracks me up!

Too bad they didn't take the extra step of actually using some Slayer music in the commercial, instead of a generic music library track.

The series Californication has the best Slayer references, including using 3 of their album titles as the names of the books the lead character wrote (South Of Heaven, Seasons In The Abyss & God Hates Us All). They've also used them on the soundtrack on a few occasions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts Thread   Random Thoughts Thread - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts Thread
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next