The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funny Shit - post it here

Go down 
+8
Fat Freddy
DeathCult
theJOKERiv
gershom
Shawn
Stender
Akeldama
S.D.
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:20 pm

Agreed, before I noticed it was from The Onion I actually put my head in my hands, sighed and thought, "oh great another radical Christian group making the rest of us Christians look like phlegmatic a-holes." Then I actually did laugh... Laughing
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:17 pm

That story came about because when the CEO of Chick-Fil-A was recently asked if the company was "anti-gay" he responded "Guilty as charged".

Back to top Go down
gershom

gershom

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:06 am

I don't see the big deal, Mcdonalds and Burger King are still pretty gay on my list, and yet I still show up for a nicely packaged slab of meat every now and then. mmmmm meat. Razz

It's ok to be a homophobe, it'a how you handle it that makes you a bad person or not, I admit it "I do not want a dick in my ass" does this make me a bad person? No it doesn't, some other guy may love a dick in the ass, as long as I don't have to know about it I'm ok with that guy being a man anal passion. Ones sexual preferences should be a private thing anyway, between them and there woman, man or whatever, but not something we all need to know about. Now Chick-Fil-A has the right to be anti-gay if they want to, but if they start throwing out customers because they are gay, well then we've learned nothing. We might as well have the white folk and colored folk seating areas re-established in restaurants as well.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:27 pm

Ya just can't make up funny shit like this.

Chick-Fil-A yet again. This time they get busted for posing as a teenage girl on facebook...

http://gizmodo.com/5928926/chick+fil+a-got-caught-pretending-to-be-a-fake-teenage-girl-on-facebook

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:21 pm

Once again they make asses out of themselves...
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Smug Prick
SpectreFate

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:13 pm

From RollingStone.com..............

Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 91118428

We didn't have a Sad Shit - Post It Here thread.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Lol! Agreed, Spec.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 pm

That article HAS to be from The Onion right? I heard there was some bullshit about a sandwhich going on, but hell...I mean queer hatin' Cordon Bleu? No Homo ham? Fag Punching sauce?! You've got to be fucking kidding me! LOL

Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:00 am

DeathCult wrote:
That article HAS to be from The Onion right? I heard there was some bullshit about a sandwhich going on, but hell...I mean queer hatin' Cordon Bleu? No Homo ham? Fag Punching sauce?! You've got to be fucking kidding me! LOL

Yes, it's The Onion and one of the funniest I've seen for awhile. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Chick-Fil-A copped a few of those ideas for real.

Out here in LA there are "In-N-Out Burgers" all over town, but because they like to print bible verses on their cups and bags and stuff I just refuse to spend my money there.

Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:35 pm

S.D. wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Yes, it's The Onion and one of the funniest I've seen for awhile. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Chick-Fil-A copped a few of those ideas for real.

Out here in LA there are "In-N-Out Burgers" all over town, but because they like to print bible verses on their cups and bags and stuff I just refuse to spend my money there.

Oh indeed, it's hilarious. I was just making sure it was a joke. For, even though that would be retail suicide, I wouldn't put it past the religious right at all. I've had an In N Out Burger before, pretty good. Didn't notice bible verses though.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:25 pm

That Chick-Fil-A article is one of the best Onion pieces EVER!

I've never had In-N-Out Burger but speaking of religion and fast food, years ago in my home town we had a pizza place called "Pie in the Sky" that was run by born-again types. Their cups and pizza boxes were sky blue and covered in heavenly cloud patterns and Bible quotes. I seem to remember there being a big stink about'em not wanting to hire a couple of Jewish kids to work behind the counter.

... I also happened to see one of their delivery trucks get into a fender bender at an intersection one time, and believe me the stuff that came out of the mouth of their delivery guy when he got out of his truck to yell at the other driver was definitely NOT very Christian sounding!! Haha
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:58 am

Suddenly, Mikael Ã…kerfeldt!

Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 YOXfm
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:29 pm

Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 Touchdownceltics
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:12 pm

Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 KsVUe

Are you clumsy and in black and white? Do the simplest tasks befuddle you? Do you need a gadget that doesn't really do anything? Then you need new PRODUCTâ„¢! Yes, with PRODUCTâ„¢ your silly problems will make us rich and you look like white trash with a house full of shoddy gismos and ridiculous doodads.

PRODUCTâ„¢ only $19.95 (+S&H)
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:47 pm

I've always hated and in fact mentioned today to my brother the "black and white effect" and how infomercials make people out to be bumbling, clumsy idiots.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:27 pm

People aren't bumbling, clumsy idiots?
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:15 am

Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 217849_4000675849376_158240497_n

laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:24 am

Laughing

Semi-related, tonight I discovered that among all the country and christian radio stations around here, 89.9 FM is a Classical station. Surprised the hell outta me in southern NC.

I really need to start delving into some classical, all I know is Itzakh Perlman (sp?)
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:35 am

Metal-On-Metal wrote:
Laughing

Semi-related, tonight I discovered that among all the country and christian radio stations around here, 89.9 FM is a Classical station. Surprised the hell outta me in southern NC.

I really need to start delving into some classical, all I know is Itzakh Perlman (sp?)

He's a violinist. With classical it's best to start with Composers, you'll get to know soloists later on once you figure out which composers turn you on.

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:21 am

I'm partial to Paganini myself...and the Fugue.
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:22 am

I've always liked Holst and Stravinsky(courtesy of Loudness and Yes, respectively) but have been getting into other Russian composers like Mussorgsky.

I just saw the Wagner opera, the Ring cycle, on PBS and the music was just BAM!!!!!!

............ and I don't like Opera!

When I took Classical guitar back in the early 90s, I was introduced to a lot of composers thru my instructor. I never really got into it though.
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:04 pm

S.D. wrote:
Metal-On-Metal wrote:
Laughing

He's a violinist. With classical it's best to start with Composers, you'll get to know soloists later on once you figure out which composers turn you on.

That's the problem, there's so much variety to sort through. I know I really like music for the violin and cello, those are beautiful instruments.

Like AK, I also like Paganini. Any other recommendations on composers to check out?
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:14 am

This commercial cracks me up every time I see it!!!

"That's not yours..."
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:18 pm

In the spirit of Halloween:

Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:31 pm

...and football:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Shit - post it here   Funny Shit - post it here - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Shit - post it here
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next