The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...

Go down 
+6
theJOKERiv
corplhicks
chewie
Fat Freddy
Akeldama
S.D.
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Vexer and DakotaRogers should just kiss already and break the tension.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:21 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Vexer and DakotaRogers should just kiss already and break the tension.

Lawl! I DARE you to post that over there haha.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Maybe later after I've had a few beers and I'm feeling saucy.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:30 pm

Short Fuse is the one that really needs to come out of the closet. The only people who hate gay people as much as he does are the ones who are gay but can't admit it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 9:55 am

Yay! Short Fuse is at it again.

"OH nooooes! De feminazis are tryin' to clean up metal! Why can't them broads stay in the kitchen, barefoot 'n' pregnit, 'n' stay out of our scene?"
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 11:42 am

He's gonna pull a Scott Stapp all over HOM before we know it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 12:32 pm

I anxiously await his inevitable spazz-fit when he checks in next time. I bet he calls us "man-ginas" or something similarly awesome.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:55 pm

Or "breast-icles".
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 5:41 pm

That place is dead as a doornail. There is literally nothing of interest going on any longer.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 12:22 am

S.D. wrote:
That place is dead as a doornail.  There is literally nothing of interest going on any longer.

Yeah it's like an empty fridge I keep going back to.

On a side note - Glower.
He's weird - what goes on? -
Writes in haiku - kind of cool - going to the hop -
METAL ON METAL - etc
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 6:33 am

^^ that dude -
Irritates -
The fuck -!!-
out of me
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 11:56 am

HOM has been dead for a long time but then again I never quite fit in there and that's how I like it but I felt I posted some good stuff especially at first but later I just gave short answers and now I usually just post a non Metal album to make the HOMers heads hurt. There's been a lot of threds I can post in but what for.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 6:16 pm

I still dig posting there. If all else fails, I can roll my eyes at The Stupid and get a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 6:53 pm

I think the lack of interesting topics (and non-stop fighting amongst a select few) have run off some of the old-timers that used to post there.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:01 am

What I find weird is the number of longtime members that never seem to have anything to contribute other than dropping a sentence here and there ("yeah, I like that," "I'll be picking this one up," "[headbanger emoticon]"). Examples are brokentulsa, nevermore, and moonchild. Hall of fame nominee: leatherface, with his one-word comments.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:49 pm

Ooookay, I had promised myself that the next time Vexer6 dropped one of his signature phrases (i.e. "I disagree" or "That's the silliest thing I've ever heard") I was gonna call him on it, so I did. Felt good dammit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:55 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Ooookay, I had promised myself that the next time Vexer6 dropped one of his signature phrases (i.e. "I disagree" or "That's the silliest thing I've ever heard") I was gonna call him on it, so I did. Felt good dammit! Very Happy

JUST came here to comment on that lol! I saw your reply and though, "Uh oh Keith has had ENOUGH of Vexer's shit!"

Well said, I must say. Applause.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:07 pm

(tips hat, takes bow)

*EDIT* and I see he's responded: "I don't recall ever saying that before."

(rolls eyes) Seriously? A good 25 to 30 percent of his posts have either "I disagree" or "that's the silliest/most absurd/most ridiculous thing I've ever heard" in them. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 4:39 pm

Man, I just looked up your retort at HOM and Vick's Vaporub 6 has quite the temerity, maybe somebody needs to post something that totally has both sides of the coin and see how he responds. "Man, what a total tarnishing of their legacy, I think it's great they are collaborating with young up-and-comers and taking their legacy and transcending borders, cultures and generations...". What a Face
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:17 pm

The board would be a much better place if we could remove Vexer, Painkiller, TOB, Stormspell and a few others. I've been tempted to just create a mirror-image of the board and move their accounts over...then they can just talk to themselves and wonder why nobody else is posting.

cheers
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 11:47 am

Check out the latest epic paranoid novella from Short-Penis in page 2 of this thread...

http://www.heartofmetal.net/t22115p25-chris-holmes-ex-w-a-s-p-is-shttin-bricks
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 12:14 pm

Wow, what a blowhard Shart-Fuse is, reading that essay doesn't help bolster his "intelligence" when using all these facts to grotesquely back up his claims makes him look foolish. I wonder how he felt when the remake of The Honeymooners featured an African-American Cramden family. A dispute between Shart-Fuse and Vick's Vaporub6? The HOM has reached its nadir...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:39 pm

^^ You actually read that thing he posted? My eyes glazed over after about three sentences.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:41 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
^^ You actually read that thing he posted? My eyes glazed over after about three sentences.

I did, I'm a nerd so I wanted to see what his stance and definition or Marxism, etc. was and I wasn't impressed.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:45 pm

They're probably not "his" definitions anyway, I bet he copy/pastes all that crap off of some conspiracy-wackjob web site and passes it off as his own deep thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next