The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...

Go down 
+6
theJOKERiv
corplhicks
chewie
Fat Freddy
Akeldama
S.D.
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:51 pm

Someone needs to PM Short-Fuse and tell him that those tirades don't belong in the music section of the board, that should be reserved for "Of Unsound Mind" which I think was named specifically for him.

I can't PM him though, because I have a "personal vendetta" against him...probably because I've banned him 3 times under 3 different user names.

Actually, never mind, I want him to keep posting because eventually he'll stick his toe over the line and I'll ban him again.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:48 pm

I saw the huge post and ignored it........ I haven't posted as much lately - sadly I have been working an average of 70 hours a week since September, which limits my ability to post.....

I like SD's idea - create a mirror image so the trolls can post away at each other.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 4:31 pm

theJOKERiv wrote:
I saw the huge post and ignored it........ I haven't posted as much lately - sadly I have been working an average of 70 hours a week since September, which limits my ability to post.....

I like SD's idea - create a mirror image so the trolls can post away at each other.

Damn dude, 70 hrs?? I was wondering where you've been. Time for a vacation!

I say bring exact33, Boris2008, and Witchfinder over here then close the whole damn thing off haha. Unless I'm forgetting about someone else. I'm just trying to think of all the drama-free members that are more laid-back and refuse to stir up trouble.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:52 pm

I've grown to like Vexer6. In a "watch the imbecile walk into the glass doors repeatedly" kinda way.

As for Short-Dick and Pain-in-the-ass-Killer, they must be a real hoot at parties. I'd like to hang with them for an hour at a social gathering and watch them interact with normal folks. In a clinical sense of course.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:52 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I've grown to like Vexer6. In a "watch the imbecile walk into the glass doors repeatedly" kinda way.

That made me think of this old "Far Side" cartoon. Maybe this was Vexer during his school days.

a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 Farside_push_pull_door-203x300
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Man/Monkey Hybrid
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 3:30 pm

Laughing

Yea, that's about right.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:12 pm

I'm not the biggest fan of covers albums but saying a covers album is beneath a certain band that's wanting to pay homage to their influences is pathetic. With that being said the Prong covers album looks like it could be kick ass.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:55 pm

My thoughts exactly. What a cheap shot for him to take. I'm really hating that guy. His condescending opinions are ludicrous in both their authoritative manner and critical thinking. He's there just to hate on everything save for a sprinkle of artists that meet his convoluted ideology.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:01 pm

Honestly I don't think he has enough going on to even be referred to as convoluted but I agree with you. Just by his standards I am surprised he even likes other music besides the drivel he creates as I would assume it's "beneath him".
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:47 pm

Tell me I'm not the only one tired of these "SONGS WITH ### IN THE TITLE" or "SONGS ABOUT ###."

I envision a future where HOM has become post-apocalyptic with only a handful of members and entire pages full of these.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:49 pm

Damn you're fast Shawn haha. That's so much better, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 2:09 pm

I was gonna ask the same thing earlier but I didn't have time to log in. I'll have to go see what Shawn said.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:28 pm

Akeldama wrote:
I was gonna ask the same thing earlier but I didn't have time to log in. I'll have to go see what Shawn said.

He moved all those thread types to Fun & Games. Like he said, it's where they belong. cheers
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:21 pm

Excellent... I'm surprised someone didn't shart themselves that SD referred to anything they deem as Metal to be mere fun and games cuz Metal is not fun and games, it's a way of life. FRIDGE MATIC DEATH!
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:23 pm

I have been waiting for the day when someone is "TOO METAL FOR HEART OF METAL!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 5:57 pm

I have to restrain myself from being a real dick to people over there with nearly every thread I read.
Back to top Go down
Metal-On-Metal

Metal-On-Metal

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 12:28 am

I don't even know how to navigate around over there anymore it seems. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 5:30 pm

I post a few times a day now, usually just what I'm listening to. But there are so few actual conversations I'm interested in there's not much reason to delve in further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8