The Workshop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Workshop Of The Telescopes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...

Go down 
+6
theJOKERiv
corplhicks
chewie
Fat Freddy
Akeldama
S.D.
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:36 pm

S.D. wrote:
At some point you realize there are really only about 10 topics that get repeated over and over. 

VERY true. However, I still pop in there for certain topics. For instance if I posted over here about how much I like Obsessed By Cruelty by Sodom I have a sneaking suspicion nobody would give a fuck. lol! 
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:27 am

I just can't handle any more genre debates, tired discussions of grunge killing metal (come on, it has been over 20 years, get the fuck over it already), close-minded morons who don't like anything (insert annoying person here) and people with no apparent discernment (insert annoying person here) and people just too stupid to waste precious moments on (insert annoying person here).
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:00 am

S.D. wrote:
I just can't handle any more genre debates, tired discussions of grunge killing metal (come on, it has been over 20 years, get the fuck over it already), close-minded morons who don't like anything (insert annoying person here) and people with no apparent discernment (insert annoying person here) and people just too stupid to waste precious moments on (insert annoying person here).  

I'm cruel; the temptation to fill in those parentheses is driving me nuts.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:02 am

Yeah, there's some cat there that posts crap about how he doesn't believe in a God like he used to and that gets old but what makes it worse is no matter what topic he posts about or anyone else for that matter it always ends up about his newly found beliefs. I respect people's beliefs whether they differ from mine or not but that cat takes it to the extreme. I visit from time to time...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 9:06 am

^^ I almost put my big moderator boot down on that guy's head a day or two ago. I'm not even particularly religious, but I'm having a shitty week and he was just pissin' me off. Haha
Back to top Go down
chewie

chewie

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:01 pm

^^
I'm no longer christian at all myself, but you don't see me babblin' about it from here to there and everywhere ............ yeeeeaaahhhh....... That dude is getting on my nerves!
Back to top Go down
S.D.
The Subhuman
S.D.

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:18 pm

I poked my head in briefly and saw that little turd. His posts read like a 9-year old who forgot to take his Ritalin.

Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:51 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
^^ I almost put my big moderator boot down on that guy's head a day or two ago. I'm not even particularly religious, but I'm having a shitty week and he was just pissin' me off. Haha

I'm off tonight and I've got nothing better to do than piss in that guys cheerios Very Happy
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:57 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I'm off tonight and I've got nothing better to do than piss in that guys cheerios Very Happy

Go for it!

I consider myself a Christian, but in no way am I an evangelical. I have tons of issues with that particular sect of Christianity (and organized religion in general).... but you don't see me adding jabs to those that are part of that particular sect. I can mentioned that here, but at hom, what's the point? The only reason to do it over there is to bait the evangelicals.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 7:05 pm

theJOKERiv wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Go for it!

I consider myself a Christian, but in no way am I an evangelical. I have tons of issues with that particular sect of Christianity (and organized religion in general).... but you don't see me adding jabs to those that are part of that particular sect. I can mentioned that here, but at hom, what's the point? The only reason to do it over there is to bait the evangelicals.

What bothers me more is he even has an argument of science vs. science. Remember that episode of south park with the otters?  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:26 pm

theJOKERiv wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Go for it!

I'm Evangelical (I guess) but I hate organized religion and yet you saying what you did was done in good taste and not ad naseum. Posts like that that differ from my way of believing are interesting to read and I respect the hell out of that JOKER. When he talks about evolution I feel like asking him if he's evolved a brain yet or at least a shut up switch but I don't wanna dignify him and give him more free publicity. I think I'll see if DC's urinated in his whole grain, cholesterol lowering cereal yet...  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:31 pm

I don't think he understands English enough to get most of it. We'll have to see how the rest pans out. Troublemagnet came right after me though.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:35 pm

Yeah and I must be fair and admit he's gotten a hell of a lot more responses from that place than I ever did.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Transmaniacon MC
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:37 pm

Akeldama wrote:
Yeah and I must be fair and admit he's gotten a hell of a lot more responses from that place than I ever did.  lol! 

I just didn't know what the hell to make of you at first. You came into both boards like a hurricane and just made too many threads to respond to lol! 
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:41 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Akeldama wrote:

I just didn't know what the hell to make of you at first. You came into both boards like a hurricane and just made too many threads to respond to lol! 

Well I guess I was trying not to be my usual introvert self and I wanted to take the count from only the same 10 topics being talked about to 11 so that place would be a REAL metal board...  Razz Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:14 pm

The prostitute thread was just ridiculous and calling Christians "fish" is pissing me off and I don't ever get pissed off when I get bashed for what I believe in but that's what that dude wants...
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:04 pm

I put that little bitch in my foes list. Painkiller was actually funny and entertaining to some degree. This guy is just annoying. He's also trying to be offensive and not doing a very good job at it.
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:48 am

Akeldama wrote:
theJOKERiv wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Go for it!

I'm Evangelical (I guess) but I hate organized religion and yet you saying what you did was done in good taste and not ad naseum. Posts like that that differ from my way of believing are interesting to read and I respect the hell out of that JOKER. When he talks about evolution I feel like asking him if he's evolved a brain yet or at least a shut up switch but I don't wanna dignify him and give him more free publicity. I think I'll see if DC's urinated in his whole grain, cholesterol lowering cereal yet...  Very Happy

Thanks man.......

That jackass has been banned - lol! They guy is obviously an internet troll looking to get a rise out of people.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:37 am

Banned, eh?  Cool Oh happy day! Hopefully he won't be back under a different name.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:27 am

People really need to learn to read through a thread before posting... Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:33 pm

I'm 99% sure Headbanger Man is ze_mau keeping a low profile.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Stormtrooper Of Pabst
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:17 pm

corplhicks wrote:

Of COURSE he is. Who else starts random threads and then talks to himself in them endlessly because nobody else replies to them?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
corplhicks

corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:44 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

Of COURSE he is. Who else starts random threads and then talks to himself in them endlessly because nobody else replies to them?? Very Happy

Exactly. And has a thing for low carb diets lol.
Back to top Go down
Akeldama
Cagey Cretin
Akeldama

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:48 pm

I thought the same thing about Headbanger Man...
Back to top Go down
theJOKERiv
Iron Maiden's Towel Boy
theJOKERiv

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:28 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

1000% agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...   a month since leaving Heart Of Metal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a month since leaving Heart Of Metal...
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next